Real-Time Motorcycle GPS Tracker with Automatic Security Ale
1. Primary Function: Quadband Motorcycle GPS Tracker with 1500mA rechargeable Li-ion battery
2. Construction: Hard molded ABS plastic
3. GPS Chip: GPS SiRF-Star III
4. Network: GSM / GPS
5. GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
6. GPS Accuracy: Less than 10 meter
7. Supply voltage: 12V
9. Internal Battery: Built-in Rechargeable 1500mAh Polymer Battery
10. Working Temperature: -20 to 60C
11. Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
12. Dimension: 70(L) x 45 (W) x 18(H) mm
What’s in the box?
1. GPS Motorcycle Tracker
4. Rubber protection sleeve
5. Sticker x2
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
2. The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren't working, what's wrong?
A number of things could cause this to happen:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
3. Can I install the software on multiple computers?
No. Each tracker’s IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.